Our Quality is a Step Above the Rest
When it comes to selecting the right packaging for your product, we know that quality is a primary consideration. At NATPACK, quality is a top priority and we go the extra mile to make sure you’ll receive the quality packaging your product deserves.
From our standards and process to our engineering and manufacturing we have put in place numerous checks and Inspections and testing tools to ensure every products are produced with the highest level of quality. We encourage you to read more about why our quality is a step above the rest and, if the opportunity ever presents itself, invite you to tour our facility to see our system yourself!
Quality is our first priority at NATPACK
NATPACK has a stringent quality policy in place, adhering to strict guidelines and standard operating procedures. We work with customers to establish mutual Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs), and hold our teams accountable. Our plant and processes is committed to comply with the following standard:
- ISO 9001 quality management system
- ISO 14001 environmental management system
- ISO45001 occupational health and safety protection management system
- ISO 15378 Primary Packaging of Medicinal Products
- ISO 17025 Testing and calibration laboratories
NATPACK has processes in place to deliver the quality you demand
At NATPACK, we stress the importance of adhering to standard operating procedures, and we follow the same quality control processes. We welcome our customers to visit our facility to see first-hand how NATPACK’s emphasis on quality is inherent in every step of our manufacturing process.
Come for an Audit; Here’s What You’ll Find
- We use only approved raw materials in our manufacturing processes. Raw material data sheets and Certificates of Analysis are available to our customers upon request.
- We ensure compliance to every specification. Standards apply across the entire manufacturing process, from preparing equipment for production to finished product quality control.
- Ongoing and documented training programs ensure compliance to standard operating procedures by all associates. We monitor and enforce our quality procedures and policies throughout our manufacturing and warehousing operations.
Preventative Maintenance Program:
- Efficient, well-maintained equipment produces higher-quality products. NATPACK PM program reduces down time as it ensures the highest level of efficiency from our equipment.
- Regular calibration of equipments & machines helps us sustain the highest levels of quality assurance.
First Piece Approval:
- A series of checks at production startup ensures proper machine settings and production to approved specifications. Once the equipment has been adjusted, we inspect the first few shots. We also document all the batch records to ensure the tractability
- To ensure the compliance with the applicable standards, regulations, Customers requirements and internal audit is conducted in regular bases by competent personnel
- Once we receive a customer complaint, NATPACK Quality Manager, Mohsen Ammar & Quality Assurance Manager Taher Mostafa, personally intervenes on the client's behalf, communicating with the client and ensuring the problem does not recur.
NATPACK invests in technologies that ensure quality
NATPACK invests in the equipment and processes to accurately identify packaging that does not meet our quality standards – before it reaches your filling line. Some of the systems in place at our plant include:
- Leak Detection
- Metal Detection
- Timely Calibration
NATPACK provides the documentation you require
Quality teams at our plant work with customers to ensure they have all of the appropriate quality documentation for the packaging they buy from us. Some of the documentation and services we provide regularly include:
- Certificate of Analysis on requested lots
- MSDS of Raw Materilas
Molds & Engineering
Molds and engineering services ensure quality, quicken time to market
The series NATPACK mold specializes in the design and manufacture of high quality injection molding dies and blow molds specifically for packaging application in the food , cosmetics , pharmaceutical and medical industries.
Manufacturing for industries that demand quality
NATPACK has no choice but to offer the highest levels of quality. Our customers demand it. Their products – pharmaceuticals, foods Cosmetics and Chemicals – demand the most stringent requirements of any packaging.
We use only raw materials approved The quality of our resins also ensures successful package. We insist on using only resins that will consistently perform as promised, documented by proven Batch Quality Assurance Certification. As with any of our stock components, NATPACK can provide certificates of analysis on finished goods.